January 21, 2017

Phool Makhana Tomato Curry

Hi readers, I came back with an interesting, super quick, easy, healthy and yummylicious recipe "Phool Makhana Tomato Curry". I learnt this curry from one of my friend and Amazing Cook Deepa  πŸ˜ !! It's really interesting and super easy too. That's why yesterday night I tried this recipe without any hesitation, you know??? it turned out super yummy and delicious. Everyone in my family loved this recipe and given best compliments too.So, immediately i have taken pics and wanted to post in my blog. Here I am sharing the procedure for Super quick,delicious"Phool Makhana Tomato Curry" !!


Ingredients :
1 Big cup of Phool Makhana
2 table spoons of butter
2 Onions, finely chopped
4-5 Tomatoes, finely chopped
6-7 Green Chillies ( you can adjust this according to your spice levels)
1/4 tbsp of Turmeric powder
1/4 table spoon of Ginger- Garlic paste
11/2 table spoon of Garam masala powder
1 table spoon of Red chilli powder
Salt as required
1/4 spoon Sugar
3 table spoons of finely chopped Coriander leaves


Procedure :
1. Wash and roughly chop Tomatoes, Onions and slit 
     Green Chillies.
2. Take a mixie jar, add chopped tomatoes, onions, green 
    chillies and grind it into a coarse paste.
3. Heat a pan add butter, melt it on low flame, then add cup 
    of Phool Makhana and roast it on low flame for 5 mins.
4. Add 1/4 table spoon of Ginger-Garlic paste to the Phool
    Makhana and fry for 1 minuite on low flame.
5. Add coarsely grinded tomato-onion-green chilli paste and
    fry for few minuites on low flame.
6. Now add, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, red 
    chilli powder, sugar to the pan and fry for few more minuites.
7. Now add 3 cups of water, cook on low flame for 7-8 minuites,
    until Phool Makhana are soft and nicely cooked.
8. Garnish with finely chopped Coriander leaves and transfer
     it into a serving bowl.
9. Serve it hot hot with hot hot chapathis or rotis or pulkhas.

Yesterday I made this curry and enjoyed with hot hot Chapathis. You too try it once and enjoy!! Friends,don't forget to leave your lovely feedback here.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹ 


Nagasri

5 comments:

  1. Lovely share.. Usually i make phool makhana gravy with coconut and cashew loved this version!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Deepa's version!!😊..i learnt this recipe from vegindian cooking website😜

      Delete
  2. Looking delicious. Thank you so much friend for trying and loving my recipes.������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You most welcome Deepa!!πŸ˜„ thank you so much for your lovely feedback!!😊

      Delete
  3. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo

Hi everyone !! My name is Nagasri. I am from Andhra but staying in Hyderabad, Telangana. I love both andhra and telangana foods. I love Cooking and eating too :).  I like to experiment different recipes.Have a look at my blog,try and enjoy!!! Don't forget to leave your valuable feedback at my blog. Other than cooking I love listening to music. Here I am sharing my experiences and experiments in cooking !!

Nice to meet you all !!
Nagasri