November 23, 2016

Instant Karivepaku Pachadi - Instant Curry leaves Chutney

Hi friends, today I brought a beautiful chutney to the Yummy Kitchen's Table !! Today's special is "Instant Karivepaku Pachadi" made from fresh tender Curry Leaves.It's so fresh and superbly delicious!! Especially the colour and flavour of this chutney makes you irresistible..Yesterday I made this chutney with fresh tender curry leaves and you know?? it turned out superbly delicious. I think nobody knew that we can make a chutney with only curry leaves It goes well with hot hot piping rice and ghee in winter nights !! Here I am sharing this simple, quick and very easy  to make instant chutney "Karivepaku Pachadi aka Curry Leaves Chutney".You can make this chutney in seconds.All you need is fresh and tender Curry Leaves !!! Let us jump into the procedure ☺:P


Ingredients :
1 cup of fresh, tender curry leaves
1 lemon size tamarind, soak in water
6-8 Dry red chillies, broken into pieces
2 green chillies,slit lengthwise
Salt to taste
1/4 spoon Cumin seeds/jeelakarra/jeera

Preparation :
1. Wash and clean the curry leaves well and drain it.
2. Soak Tamarind in water and keep aside
3. Take a mixie jar now, add fresh tender curry leaves, broken red chillies
    slit green chillies, soaked tamarind pulp, salt and spoon of cumin seeds.
4. Grind all the ingredients into a coarse paste.
5. Transfer this pachadi into a serving bowl.
6. Serve it with hot steamed rice and ghee.

It tastes amazing with hot steamed rice and ghee in this winter. Just try it once and enzoy !!!

Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions here to improve my cooking& blogging skills.Thanks for visiting my blog☺





Nagasri

2 comments:

  1. very nice, surely going to try this very soon. very much loved your instant version of curry leaves chutney.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation Deepa :) Yes, try it once and leave your feedback here:)

      Delete

About Me

My photo

Hi everyone !! My name is Nagasri. I am from Andhra but staying in Hyderabad, Telangana. I love both andhra and telangana foods. I love Cooking and eating too :).  I like to experiment different recipes.Have a look at my blog,try and enjoy!!! Don't forget to leave your valuable feedback at my blog. Other than cooking I love listening to music. Here I am sharing my experiences and experiments in cooking !!

Nice to meet you all !!
Nagasri